Such great thanks to Liv Rancourt who has nominated me for this award. It sets me wondering if versatile means diverse and unfocused or really multi-faceted, like a diamond. I hope it’s the latter.
If I, in turn, have nominated you, here are the rules to apply:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself
5. In the same post, include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs
So here goes on the 7 random pieces of information about myself
1, When I’m writing, I play Fleetwood Mac’s album ‘Tusk’, on repeat!
2, I’m often mistaken for someone who is well organised
3, I studied silverfish (the insect – lepisma saccharina) for a year.
4, I never wanted a girl (I have 4 boys… people assumed I was trying for a girl)
5, I won a medal for .22 target shooting when I was 10
6, Jogging makes my head hurt.
7, Love words but have trouble with numbers (this is the last one isn’t it 🙂 )
At last, after a bit of a delay, sorry folks ……. I nominate the following diamonds!!